gEDA-user: marketing gEDA

Hello

Ideas how to make gEDA market (i. e. have users) more:

1) put terms into the web page that describe the EDA system into text.
Keywords like schematic, electronics design, circuit design, free software,
free hardware etc.
You can do it elegantly by sentences like:
gEDA is a free software EDA systems suitable for designing circuits, also
called electronics design. This CAD system is also used for free hardware
development.

2) You can put mistyped version into the HTML somewhere (invisibly - into
the keyword area at the top in the header? Hope search engines won't detect
this and filter out)

3) Are there more than one applications of gEDA? For example:
a) viewing already designed circuits
b) electronics simulation
c) analogue circuits emulation
d) PCB design
e) PCB autorouting
f) PCB autoplacement

Write small pages about this (aka appnotes) with relevant links and link them
from within the page so that search engine finds them

Use the method 1) and 2) in pages produced by method 3) as well.

Any other marketing ideas?

I hate the marketing as done by those well known agressive-style marketing
salespeople but think if we hackers will do it, it should come out definitely
cute and not annoying to the user and it will bring benefit to all at the end
(as opposed to mainstream marketing that oftens brings benefit only to one
- the manufacturer ;-) )

Cl<