Re: gEDA-user: Resolving conflicting PCB patches?

> I was wondering if there was some standard procedure to resolve
> conflicting patches?

The author of the uncommitted patch needs to make their patch work.

> Is there some guide lines for which patches make into the official
> CVS code?

There are three of us who can commit patches to CVS (Harry, Dan, and
I).  Harry is in charge.

Pretty much anyone can submit patches to the sourceforge web site.

Other than that, it's "whatever we think makes sense" ;-)