Re: gEDA-user: Re: Step-by-step: PCB under Windows

On Sunday 27 February 2005 02:29 pm, Karel Kulhavy wrote:

> > Having just X is installed is not enough.
> >
> > You need to install one of the window mangers like WindowMaker
> > or FluxBox.  I like FluxBox myself but it is not in the standard Cygwin
> > setup, WindowMaker is.
>
> I am unfortunately not at the computer with the Windows to determine the
> "subdirectory" under which WindowMaker is. Can you or anyone elese please
> tell me which one it is so I can add it there?

It should be in the X11 section.  I have the same problem here, don't have
Cygwin here, just had it at work.  You can go with OpenBox or WindowMaker, I
know WindowMaker worked as that is what I was using.  There is probably
something that needs done to get it started up but I don't recall what it is
at the moment.