gEDA-user: Transistor pinout in gschem and pcb

Hi all,

I simply want to use pnp-3.sym and npn-3.sym in gschem and
use TO92 and TO220STAND footprints for pcb.

I found out that pins are wrong named to convert them to pcb.
OK, I created a new symbol with different names and use a gafrc
file and could use the new sym files. No problem in gschem

But TO220STAND (maybe all other TO220 also) and TO92 using
different pin numbers for BCE. My transistors are BC547/BC557
and TIP132/TIP137.

What is best to do now. Define also new symbols in pcb,
which is to define new? Because pinnumbering for other
devices are going away like 7805 or any triacs???

I am totally confused, sorry!

What I need is a to do list for:
- which elements could be used out of the box (sym->m4/elemets)
- which side must be redefined for using (sym or pcb side)

My installation is from last iso download a few days ago.

Thanks!
   Klaus