Re: gEDA-user: OT BitScope?

Peter Brett wrote:
On Sunday 05 February 2006 17:11, don wrote:
While we're on he subject of PC instruments.  Has anyone seen a good
digital data generator?  I'd like to be about set the clock speed, then
output a series of words, repeating or not.  Adjustable output voltage
would be nice too.

I'm on the verge of building one of these for myself, but I have too
many projects going already, and would buy a good one if I could.

I built one of these last year (well, something very similar but slightly more specific: it was for driving flat panel displays). I used gschem for the schematics, and it all worked very nicely.

Unfortunately I'm no longer working there. :)

Peter

Speaking of building things:

http://www.fpga4fun.com/digitalscope.html

Best