Re: gEDA-user: Transistor pinout in gschem and pcb *solved* :-)

Hi again,

I solved my problem for searching a "generic" symbol set now.

I started to modify some m4 macros from the pcb lib that they will accept
an additional parameter for the pinnames. Now I could simply
give the footprint attribute:

PKG_SOT23OWN BCE

or if I want to use it in "my" standard way also without a parameter,
then it simply uses the BC8xx standard layout.

The same for TO220 and TO92.TO92 uses the BC5XX standard pinout and TO220 is
mostly used in BCE setup and here as default.

I also defined to symbols for gschem, which also uses BCE. One is NPN and
one
is PNP Type.

I attatch my small example, it is maybe helpull
for other people having the same problem.

I have no experience with m4 macros at all, so it is possible
that they are not realy clean or totally correct, but they work for me.

Any comments for my solution? I have no idea if the way I walk is the right
one,
so please let me know if I created some problems :-)

Thanks
   Klaus