Re: gEDA-user: Building from sources

On Sunday 12 February 2006 07:10, Daniel Wisehart wrote:
> On Sunday 12 February 2006 05:59, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> > Finally, if all this fails, nuke your source directory, re-download
> > geda-dev from CVS, and try again, starting from "make reconfig".  Make
> > sure your PKG_CONFIG_PATH is clean before trying again.
>
> Running now...

I nuked the source directory; re-downloaded it; set the environment variables;
ran 'make reconfig'; then ran 'make config'.  That all completed just fine.
But when then run 'make install', it fails in the same place:

no -L -R'a_basic.c : *' ../noweb/a_basic.nw > ../src/a_basic.c
/bin/sh: no: command not found

If noweb is now required, does anyone know where I can find a tarbell?  The
link from the noweb CTAN website is broken, though the individual files in
the distribution are there.

Also, noweb should be added to the list of required programs, assuming it is.

Daniel