Re: gEDA-user: Symbol library

>A few months ago I uploaded a few symbols to the library page, and in the
>Jan'23 version of the symbols library, I still cannot find them. I had no
>feedback at all, so I'm not sure the symbols were plain wrong, were lost
>or whatever.

	I think I can take the blame for this one.  Yes, your symbols
have been uploaded and are sitting in the submit directory.  I have a
whole slew of submitted symbols I need to polish up and put into CVS.

	After I get this batch of symbols done, I will probably change
the symbol upload mechanism to be far far far more transparent, so that
people can see what has been uploaded (more automated, but not completely
automatic for various security reasons).

>I've done a couple more, but since I'm not sure the previous ones were
>accepted, I'm doubting I should upload them.

	Feel free to upload them, they won't be lost.  Or if you want
some immediate feedback, please consider posting a couple to geda-user.
Thanks for your patience.

			-Ales