Re: gEDA-user: gattrib block select

> Is it possible to assign value 0603 to footprints of all resistors in
> gattrib on one click? I tried to block select by mouse drag but it
> doesn't happen.

No, but the <ctrl>-C <ctrl>-V (copy & paste) key sequence works.
They, plus panning around with the arrow keys are less painful than
typing 0603 in zillions of times.

You can also select an entire row by clicking on the row header, but
the usual thing you do after selecting an entire row is delete it
(using options available in the pull-down menu).

> I also suggest man gattrib to be introduced.

Good suggestion.

Stuart