Re: gEDA-user: gschem save as dialog suggestion

Hi Karel,
the open and save dialogs were changed in the last release, and they
will be changed again in the next one. The goal is to use the default
GTK load/save dialogs, with the preview widget working.

It seems you haven't updated to the latest release, so give it a try.

Regards,

Carlos

El dom, 19-02-2006 a las 16:08 +0100, Karel Kulhavy escribiÃ: