gEDA-user: Realign grid with pin snap works incorrectly

When I turn on pin snap and try to use this feature to realign grid to
centre of a pin, I see that it doesn't realign grid to the location of
the cross, but to the location of the mouse pointer.

As the user can never get the mouse pointer perfectly right (it's
scanned from an analogue system - mouse - which contains noise), this
feature is again completely useless.

I suggest in this case the realign to work from the cross position and
not the mouse pointer position.

What is the realign feature actually supposed to be used for? I tried
to use it all ways I could possibly imagine and didn't find a single
one in which it could be actually useful for anything - it should rather
be called "Misalign Grid" than "Realign Grid".

CL<