Re: gEDA-user: PCB footprint mapping

gedasymbols (as a domain name) is cool, however the links suck, and it provides almost
no information, especially for the noob :-(.  There are three dead links on the first
page.  Even if nothing is hosted on it, it could at least point to the wiki, and some of
the links posted to this list.

Who hosts it?  Do they have to pay for bandwidth?  What OS is running?

It looks like about 30 minutes work would result in considerable improvement.  If someone
wants to give me shell access (or whatever is needed for changing the links) I
can have a go.  (Send me PM if you like).

cheers,

-biff.