gEDA-user: PCB measure function

I suggest a measure mode to be added to PCB which would behave similar
to line mode with the exception it wouldn't draw any lines. It's purpose
would be to use the already existing feature of auto zero delta
measurements for measurement of dimensions.

It also looks like the auto zero delta measurement works in GTK PCB
regardless of if it's turned on or off. Or did I overlook something?
If it is really as I say then I suggest the entry for this to be removed
from the menu in GTK PCB.

CL<