Re: gEDA-user: PCB & Gschem

Since your original email was an hour ago you could have finished the
Bill Wilson
tutorial in the time you were waiting for the various replies :-) The
tutorial is
an easy read and excellent start.

Assuming your install is correct and you have set the footprint
attributes for all of the components in your schematic ---

1. gsch2pcb NAME.sch
2. pcb NAME.pcb

When you change your schematic

1. gsch2pcb NAME.sch
2. pcb NAME.pcb
3. File->Load layout data to paste-buffer
    select the file called NAME.new.pcb
4. File -> Load netlist file
    select the file called NAME.net

(* jcl *)