Re: gEDA-user: c8900a symbol comparison

> You hit on something that has annoyed me in the past - that the text
> doesn't always seem to line up nicely.  My vote would be to use a
> completely non-proportional font in gschem.  At least for things
> like pin names, pin numbers, attributes.  Generic text could be
> handled as it is now.  Just my $0.022.

Designing a good, readable font is its own art form, which I won't try
to compete with ;-)

I think a single font is best, though, and there's nothing wrong with
is only that you have to go off-grid to make them line up, and they're
not part of the text.  It would be better to have gschem manage them,
because then you can use "ex" to edit the text/bar combo easily.