Re: gEDA-user: gEDA in Circuit Cellar again

Hey, thanks!

The vision behind this article is to present a step-by-step guide for
total newbies to download gEDA, install it, and then use it to do a
(very) simple PCB design.  I try to explain the whole rigamarole of
drawing symbols, placing components, attaching attributes,
etc. etc. etc.

I wish it was already out there before Marc started his design; it
might have proven useful to him.

One bug in the article:  Next month's PCB article uses screenshots
from the old Xaw version of the program.  When I wrote the article
(almost 1 year ago), Bill Wilson hadn't done the GTK port yet.  It
took the CC editors about 1 year to schedule the articles & the gEDA
world has changed since I submitted them.

Stuart