Re: gEDA-user: PCB Tracks

> I dispersed my parts and clicked the Line button then i clicked the
> component pad and tried to drag the track to the next part it wouldnt
> attach to the next part.

You most likely have automatic DRC enforcement on, so it won't let you
connect pins/pads unless they're on the same net.  To specify the
nets, you load a netlist (usually, this is produced by gsch2pcb or
whatever converter you're using).

If a netlist is loaded, you can also turn on the rats nest to see
what's supposed to be connected to what.