Re: gEDA-user: tragesym

Hi Levente,

On Monday 27 February 2006 23:28, Leva wrote:
> That's strange. I think something has changed, because before the
> newest release of gEDA, I could was able to generate value attribute
> with it. I was just copy-past the header of a previous stuff, and it
> didn't work. And the source does not work too.

??
haven't found anything in the code that made the value attribute
possible in the past.

> Other thing is that it insists on having the "documentation"
> attribute. I bet this was decided to force the user to put there some
> source definition.

This should be a warning message. The symbol should be generated
nevertheless.

The documentation attribute is really very useful. If it is a datasheet
URL and you select it in gschem, call help->symbol, you'll get the
datasheet.

Regards
Werner