RE: gEDA-user: LED 100 != 5mm LED ?

Hi Bert,

youre right, the "100" defines the silk not the pin distance. So 100 is a wrong
value for 5mm LEDs. Is this a bug in the m4 template ?

There seems to be no bounding box (like in the hole_m3.fp) which makes it
difficult to place LEDs correctly without a collision, if the silk is displayed
too small. Should i use "LED 197" as a footprint ?

Kiu

--
kiu