Re: gEDA-user: DRC/rat quirks

> Strange. I'm sure the postscript is drawing those faint lines but
> they shouldn't be visible since they are on top of or beneath a
> solid fill. (The slices share a common edge where the line appears.)
> Does your printed postscript show those lines (or worse gaps)?

The prints appear OK.  Both ghostview and acroread have faint white
lines between the slices, and not always - it depends on the zoom
factor.  I suspect it's due to the antialiasing since it only happens
when antialiasing is on, but it makes me wonder if these edges
shouldn't be overlapped by a bit (1/100 thou?) or not.  I also don't
know what the fab's DRC/DFM would do with the thin slices or
just-touching edges.

gerbv seems to draw it OK too.

I wouldn't have been too concerned about it except that these are
internal layers on my board, so I can't visually inspect the results
from the fab.