Re: gEDA-user: Re: pcb-20070208 snapshot

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:36:35 -0800, Harry Eaton wrote:

The change list fails to mention one of the new
features is a change of cursor shape to visually
indicate when the arrow tool will grab the end-point
of a line before you grab it.

... which is a major step ahead in terms of usability. I just finished
manual routing of my laser driver and more than once had a hard time to
find the end point.

Sorry about leaving that out. I create those notes by reading through the ChangeLog and trying to summarize it in about a page. This time around the ChangeLog was so long (nearly 2000 lines covering over 300 commits since the last snapshot) I had a bit of a hard time picking out which things were new and which things were improving performance or fixing bugs in things which were new. This one slipped through the cracks.

-Dan