gEDA-user: Footprint for an SMT chip resistor array

Hello fellow gEDA/PCB users,

I wonder, does anyone have a footprint for an SMT chip resistor array
with 4 isolated resistors?  I don't know how those footprints are called
(which is why I'm unsure what to look for), but such resistor arrays can
be found on many many digital boards.  I don't have a specific part
picked out and I can use just about any part in the Digi-Key catalog
with any reasonable footprint, so I'd like to reverse the problem of
making the footprint for a part and look for an existing PCB footprint
that I like and then pick a Digi-Key part that'll fit it.  So, does
anyone have a footprint for ANY SMT chip resistor array of the kind that
I've described (8 pins, 4 resistors)?

(Yes, I know that drawing footprints is not as scary as it seems, but
again I'm completely flexible in my choice of parts and don't have any
other basis for choosing my footprint, so why not make existing PCB
footprints my choice criterion.)

TIA,
MS