RE: gEDA-user: Re: Windows install

Thanks for the Cygwin suggestion.  I'm an EE by degree, but mostly a
programmer by trade, and I've played with Linux a little bit; in fact I have
a Ubuntu machine at home running SETI@home, but I don't think it has enough
RAM to handle a gEDA installation, and I have a LOT to learn about setting
up new programs on Linux (still haven't figured out how to create a desktop
shortcut yet!!).

Dave