Re: gEDA-user: DRC: "Line with insufficient clearance inside polygon"

>> the DRC tells me "Line with insufficient clearance inside polygon".
>> If I do Ctrl+R on the line in question, the clearance is correctly
>> shown as 5.91mils (actually 0.15mm).  0.15mm is also my configured
>> DRC clearance.

> Look for tiny traces under the pads.  Hide the pins/pads layer to see
> them.

Yes, I had also problem with tiny traces under pads.  But still every
line in my degsign that crossed a polygon showed a DRC error, which
points to another issue?  Now I already increased the of all those
lines.

Just wanted to reproduce the pior error, but after decreasing line
clearence, the error doesn't occure any more.  Maybe
increasing/decreasing clearence made rounded results fall towards a
wider clearence?  Yes that seems to be the case.  For new lines the
error still occurs, see the cyan-colored line hi-lighted by the DRC:

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~dvdkhlng/clearance-problem2.png

After increasing and decreasing clearence (pressing k then K),
object-report shows the clearance to be 5.92 mil instead of the prior
5.91 mil.

Well, now my design has only one (strange?) DRC error left.

thanks for your help,

regards,

David