Re: gEDA-user: newbie question: single layered pcb board

On 2/28/07, Ben Jackson <ben@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 11:41:27PM -0300, Donato Azevedo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I finished my first pcb layout and netlist,
> Now I need to auto route it but I need the routings to be on a single
> layer (solder layer)
> How do I make pcb route on a single layer?

Seems to work to turn off the other layer.  I let it autoroute one of
my single layer boards a few times just to highlight the problem areas
before I routed it myself.  The end result was pretty similar, although
mine was neater.

It worked fine, thanks for the help!