gEDA-user: ground plan

Hello,

What am I missing ?
On the component side I only have ground tracks and one additional one.
To make a ground plan, I use rectangle, unfortunately, doing so, I
get copper every where, ie. the spacing aroud the pins is OK but the
track which is not supposed to be grounded is connected to the plan !!

Thank for your help.

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |