Re: gEDA-user: PCB step and repeat for hierarchy

carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 6. Filter the file, renaming all the 'selected' parts that match 'S1/S101' with 'S2/S101'.
>

> Assuming it works, I want to say that PCB file format makes stuff like this pretty easy!
>
> gene

Yes, that will work.  What script language are you going to use?
Please tell us what happens.

I've not had huge quantity of subcells to do and have edited the .pcb
file to mkae the changes after copying like you said, and with the array program
of John Luciani's.

Filtering on "selected" state is good, an innovation.

thanks,

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX