Re: gEDA-user: How to achive ~90us delay on a digital line

Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 08:05:03PM +0100, Tamas Szabo wrote:
>> I have been designed an IrDA interface. It works correctly if I connect
>> for example 2 minicom terminal. However I need to communicate with a
>> device, which echoes back all characters, but too fast - so the host
>> side is not ready to receive it
>
> Can you just use flow control?  Even "fake" flow control only at the
> echoing device's end?

Unfortunately no:-( The device is a (let's say) "3rd party" "Device
Under Test", which has only RX and TX pins (and power pins) on the
dedicated connector and I have no option to change internal behavior
(actually it is a Blu-ray player which I need to test over the RS-232 line).

Well, the best would be to turn off echo but I can't...