Re: gEDA-user: new tool: moserial

Hi Mike,

Very good! Actually, I've been looking for long for a usable, clean terminal
emulator program. I was on the edge to start writing one. Well done!

It would be nice if it was gtk based, and not gnome based application. :-) I
would be glad if there was a command line version of it.

But it is still very good. I like this hexadecimal thing too.

Thanks for the tool!

Levente

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:22:08 -0500
"Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak"
<mjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the first release of moserial, a gtk-based
> serial terminal for hardware engineers. moserial is meant to be a
> gnomier, friendlier replacement for the kde-based cutecom application.
>
> Please check it out at:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/moserial/
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=250455
>
> and report bugs at: