Re: gEDA-user: single-sided boards

Thanks - that corresponds to the "ugly" solution I had considered. Nice
to know that this is normal and works. I have already some unplated
mounting holes, I will have to merge the plated file into the unplated one.

How often does the need for single-sided boards arise? this kind of
cosmetics with gerber files is an additional error-prone manual step.
Has it been considered to make this an option that is supported by pcb?