Re: gEDA-user: OT: High Temperature Connector

On 02/11/2011 08:30 PM, John Luciani wrote:
Being able to remove the wires would be nice but is not a requirement. We have
been able to find 105degC rated connectors but nothing higher yet.

Rig up a discharge spot welder and weld your wires to pads with enough
area to take the welding heat and the welding area zone?  Such a welder uses
two heavy copper welding tips so the wire does not need to conduct the welding
current, and the weld pulse stays fast.  I

If you're thinking of kit products, I'd search for surface mount wire connectors --
I seem to remember seeing something like that and can't recall it yet...

Found molex panelmate connectors have 1.25mm pitch, reflowable, 1A per 28Ga conductor.
Requires expensive crimp tool: Molex   Manufacturers Part No. 63811-7900

Seems really hard to find 1.25A rated and small wire to board...for your 4 wire version...

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX