Re: gEDA-user: PCB fab with <= $5 with 50 qty order?

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 7:32 AM, yamazakir2 <yamazakir2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can order 50 boards with the price per board
> at the most $5?
>
> The closest I could find was 150 boards with $4.47 per board cost at
> Advanced Circuits. Their 50 qty order is $9.94 :(

What board size ?

Try:

http://custompcb.com/

They are very cheap and have a quick online quote page.

For 50 boards 4 inch by 4 inch double sided PTH they quote $75 setup
and $3.38 per board.

Shipping to Australia is $10, not sure for other locations.

I've had one lot of boards fabbed there.  The registration of holes
was a bit rough, but not enough to cause me any problems so far.