Re: gEDA-user: PCB fab with <= $5 with 50 qty order?

is pcb international some kind of scam company? I placed a order with
them, got no email confirmation so I tried to email them and I get a
bounce back from gmail. I also tried to call them and their phone
number doesnt work. It also says they are located in San Francisco but
their area code is from Washington.