gEDA-user: inexpensive 2-layer pcb prototypes in 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

Any recommendations for a prototype for checking outline, dimensional
fit, function, before committing to an expensive fab run of 150?

One I'm going to try is batchpcb.  DJ must use it.  He sent me an example makefile
that tailors gerber output names to their process names.

Any others like that? for less than a hundred?
custompcb.com comes to $106 and they give poor vias...

John

The old $33 deal from advanced is now a four up, so it's a $132 deal is all...