Re: gEDA-user: Help I can move by REFDES

On 02/19/2011 09:41 PM, Oliver King-Smith wrote:
    I have managed to get my refdes for one component about 7" away from
    the component.  When I select the refdes I can seem to move it.  How do
    I get it back to my poor component?
    Oliver
To move a refdes in the GUI, 1) make sure that it is not currently selected 2) click over refdes and drag to desired location. In a text editor, just manually set the XY coordinate of the refdes to 0 0 (http://pcb.gpleda.org/pcb-cvs/pcb.html#File-Syntax).