Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL instructions

On Feb 21 2011, Ethan Swint wrote:

Fairly slow scrolling on Firefox 3.6.13 on Fedora, but it seems faster in the sections without images. I looked at a few of the images and they all seem to be >150kB, even though they are pretty small pixel-wise. Much slower scrolling than other web sites.

I think its the background which kills it, but I'll admit to having not done a great deal of optimising of the images I uploaded. I pulled them straight into blogger from my camera (or screen-captures), so they can end up fairly slow.