gEDA-user: What stops PCB autorouter/toporouter from working right?

On 02/22/2011 06:59 PM, John Griessen wrote:
I wanted to use the autorouter and could not get either way to run today.

Today I'm still stumped.  I got the code from git HEAD last night.
I've tried gcc-4.4, gcc-4.1,  gtk GUI, lesstif GUI, toporouter
other autorouter and symptom is

I have 1.6GB RAM free before starting connects-->autoroute and all the RAM
but 64K is used during "autoroute" for 12 seconds of CPU time over
about 40 seconds.  It seems to be using swap also... Seems wrong.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX