gEDA-user: Anybody have any experience with cheap chinese reflow ovens?

I'm talking about ones such as these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/T-962-INFRARED-IC-HEATER-REFLOW-WAVE-OVEN-BGA-T962-a5-/120664888674?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c18301562

It seems like $320 shipped is pretty cheap for a reflow oven... to the
point where I question the quality/reliability. Getting one of these
would make assembling my boards 2-3x faster,so it's tempting.

Also, another related question, do you need to use a special kind of
solder paste for these kind of reflow ovens? I have never used solder
paste before so I don't know if I need to use a certain kind.