Re: gEDA-user: gTag Status

wwashington@austin.rr.com said:
> What's the latest status on the JTAG project? If no one is working on
> a PCB, I'd like to try to layout the design if its simple enough.

Stefan sent me a partial schematic which suggests he is on the right
track. He chose the 80PQFP CY7C64603 and is making progress on all the
cruft that surrounds it. He's using gschem to draw it.

I'll let him decide that he's ready to post the schematics here. I'm
not sure if he's planning to do a PCB layout himself or let someone
else deal with it. I'll let him answer that one too.

steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,