Re: gEDA-user: gTag Components

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Winefred Washington wrote:

> I'm starting to make the packages now. From looking at the parts, I think 2
> layers is no problem, I'm not sure of the board area required, but 4 or 5
> squ inches should be easy so people can hand assemble the board.

Sounds really great! Do you have gschem installed? Ie, in which form do
you want the basis for the card?

> Are you sure you want 0408 packages on the passives? How about 0805?

You're right, 0805 is what I want. I have no clues on caps footprints
thou. I think they will be dependent on value of the cap. What do you
have?

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \