Re: gEDA-user: gTag Status

awiggins@cse.unsw.edu.au said:
> What compiler/assembly you using for the Cypress chips?

The SDCC compiler.

OK, so the Atmel part does have a USB interface. I'll look into it,
but does the Atmel part support controlling (i.e. resetting, reloading
and restarting) the micro from the host? That is, I think, a very
significant advantage if the software for it is to be GPL.

But since I'm going to be using the Cypress part in me day job work,
I'm going to need to be skilled in it anyhow. Sticking with that
part allows me to combine this with some day-job time. So I'm biased:-)
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,