Re: gEDA-user: Cypress vs. Atmel

awiggins@cse.unsw.edu.au said:
> 	a wash?

Err, ``fine either way.''

awiggins@cse.unsw.edu.au said:
> Still going to have some sort of logic analyser function?

Absolutely! That is my hope. I would like to see something that can
synchronously sample at 66+ MHz and asynchronously sample at 100+ MHz,
support some simple state-full triggers, and use USB to communicate
with pretty host tools.

This will be a different device from the gTAG device, though.

steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,