gEDA-user: Intel Hex Format found, EZ-USB downloads.

OK, I got it. Thanks!

I'm now successfully downloading into an EZ-USB FX chip (and running)
a program compiled by sdcc. This means I now have a complete Linux-only
development environment for the EZ-USB chip. I can make the EZ-USB FX
Development Board do what I want!

I'll take some time to polish the tools a bit, then I can start thinking
about writing the *real* software for gTAG.
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,