Re: gEDA-user: problem with vpi

ahvezda@seul.org said:
>  I've added this functionality as part of my efforts to build an
> interactive user-interface to Iverilog...

This functionality...

      topModIterator = vpi_iterate(vpiModule,NULL);

has already been added. check the 20011230 snapshot, or the CVS version.
If there are other patches that you have that you believe are worth
sharing, I'm always receptive to looking at them. Also, if you are
working on substantial changes to the core, you may want to show me
an early draft so that I can critique them. Better to find out early
if I have preferences that would impact your work:-)

steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,