gEDA-user: Question on gschem2pcb

Hi all,

I have made a simple schema with gschem (a 68HC11 and a 32K SRAM) and I am trying to generate a netlist
for pcb. I have the following issues with gschem2pcb :
1) the footprints "PLCC 52 socket" and "W-DIL 28" from the generic pcb library are not found
"62256" from the memory library is not found
2) the footprints "PLCC 52 socket" is replaced by "PLCC 52" (I see a SMT footprint instead of a socket)
All the footprints I have used can be used from pcb

Someone can help me ?

JCL