gEDA-user: gedasetup

Hello Ales et al, Happy new year,

I haven't used gschem for a while so I figured I'd start with the rpms
just to see what the state of the world is. gschem seems to run fine,
but I noticed a new gedasetup so I tried it, not sure if it's supposed
to work out of the box:

After installing geda-setup-20030901-01.rpm I get the following eror
message when running gedasetup:

Cannot find a configuration file "setup.cfg".

The file is not distributed in the RPM. Click ok to acknowledge the
message and the program exits.

I copied the setup.cfg from CVS, now I get a new error message:

Not known entry in a configuration file
INSTCMD = (whatever is in the file)
in section [all the sections in the setup file]

After clicking on OK about a 50 times (for each section)... I get to the
next screen with a lot of $(GAF_VERSION) instead of an actual number

The next screen exits with "LD_LIBRARY_PATH undefined"

Before I try to build from CVS I'd like to know it gedasetup is supposed
to work in RPM form.

Is there going to be a new release imminently ?

Thanks,

Chris.