Re: gEDA-user: PCB cvs error /bin/sh: line 1: tgif: command not found

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 08:45:05AM -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:

> I was trying to build todays CVS of PCB but I get this error:
>
> XENVIRONMENT=./Xdefaults.tgif tgif -print -color -eps pad.obj
> /bin/sh: line 1: tgif: command not found
> make: *** [pad.eps] Error 127
>
> Can you point me in the right direction to fix it please?
> I find no 'tgif' command on my system.

thats used to get a postscript file for the docs.  I'll just
add the eps file to CVS and remove the make rule as it
seems like it can caue problems.  However, it only affects
building the docs.  You could probably 'touch pad.eps' in
that directory to trick it.

-Dan