Re: gEDA-user: tragesym

Hi,

Your message dated: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:12:19 +0100
>I just recently installed the new gEDA version from the rpm-files. But I seem
>be missing documentation for the tragesym script. Is it supposed to be any
>documentation or examples included with the installation?

	Yes there should be documentation on tragesym.

	Search for the gedadocs.html file somewhere on your machine and
there should be links to the tragesym README and Russ Dill's excellent
tragesym Tutorial.

	As far as examples are concerned, you need to get the
geda-utils-200401111 tarball and look inside
geda-utils-20040111/examples/tragesym.  Installing the examples along side
the docs is the next thing on my list.

								-Ales