Re: gEDA-user: licensing Ronja under GNU FDL

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist.  ]

-- Cut here --
Delivery-Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:07:07 -0500
From: Steve Meier <smeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think a the issues revolved around two areas. They both are in the
document preamble where you say this document is licenced under the FDL....

The first being the use of invarrient sections.  If you just say nothing
is invarient then it shouldn't be an issue.

The second which says that version 2 or any other later version... Well
that assumes that later versions of the fdl license are ok with you. I
would just reduce that to saying version 2 of fdl and if a later version
of fdl comes out that is ok with you then update your document.

Steve Meier