Re: gEDA-user: About fonts

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist. ]

-- Cut here --
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:54:40 -0600
From: Mark Rages <markrages@xxxxxxxxx>

If you want to make logos and such, you can use my hacked version of pstoedit:

http://mlug.missouri.edu/~markrages/software/pstoedit_additions

I used Inkscape to design my logo and printed to ps, then used the
"pcbfill" option in pstoedit to make a pcb layer.

It would be possible to use a similar process to generate new fonts, I
think.  But I am happy with the PCB fonts for ref designators and
such.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail